Before any reservation to prepare your arrival in the shop, here is some important information extracted from our general conditions of reservation
- It’s recommended to book your equipment 48h in advance, it remains possible to book it until the day before at 7 p.m. (no reservations will be taken by phone)
- A parking is at your disposal, please respect the zone and the emplacement reserved for you.
- For any taking of material, the customer will be requested credit card, Visa or Mastercard only and a ID in his name (In good condition and not damaged). No amount will be charged or even blocked on this card. When the material is brought back and verified, this credit card information will be removed.
No other deposit (credit card Maestro, ID card, cash, etc.) will be accepted.
- The autonomie of the e-bike are given for information only and can change between different persons (user weight, cadence, altitude, weather conditions …
- For any specific request (delivery, question ….) please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before your reservation.
- REMINDER OF RENTAL PERIODS (from the date selected) :
Half-Day : 8:30am-1pm or 2:pm-6:30pm
Day : 8:30am-6:30pm
2 days and more : First Day from 8:30 Last Day until 6:30pm
Pick-up and return times may change depending on opening hours.
Remember to check our opening hours on https://www.albioncycles.com/en/contact
The equipment can be taken or returned at any time during the opening hours of the shop, however, no refund can be made.
If the return time is exceeded, this will be charged at 30€ per period of 30 minutes, any periode started must be payed.
- RECOVERY OF EQUIPMENT THE DAY BEFORE :
Subject to availability (call us the day before from 5:00pm), you can pick up the equipment 30min before the closure the day before the day of your rental with no extra charge.
In case of unavailability the day before, the equipment need to be take the morning of the reservation.
Albion Cycles cannot be held responsible in the event of non-availability the day before.If you really want to pick up the equipment the day before, you also have the option of booking an extra day, the bike will be available the first day of your rental on the opening of the shop.
Without a credit card (Visa or MasterCard physical only) and ID at the same name in good condition, the equipment cannot be taken.
The price of the reservation will remain to be paid.
- Cancellation conditions :
- Before taking the material :
- CANCELLATION WITHOUT subscription to the cancellation guarantee (except for medical or weather reasons): The customer must notify Albion Cycles of their wish to cancel as soon as possible (by e-mail to email@example.com).
The total amount paid during the reservation will be retained by Albion Cycles, the customer will be not refunded.
- CANCELLATION WITH subscription to the cancellation guarantee (excluding medical or weather reasons): The customer must notify Albion Cycles of their wish to cancel as soon as possible (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The cancellation request must be made no later than 48 hours before picking up the equipment. After this period, no refund will be possible.
The refund will be equal to the price of the equipment and options reserved, minus guaranteed cancellation.
- CANCELLATION FOR WEATHER REASON : If during the first day of rental the staff present in the store notices unfavorable weather conditions, the customer will then be offered either to postpone the rental date depending on availability, OR to reimburse the amount of the reservation (excluding booking fees ). WE REMINDER THAT ONLY THE PERSONNEL PRESENT IN THE STORE ON THE DAY OF THE RENTAL IS ABLE TO NOTE THE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- CANCELLATION FOR MEDICAL REASON : in the event of a medical prescription prohibiting the practice of a sport for the planned rental period, the customer will be offered (upon presentation of proof) reimbursement of the amount of the reservation (excluding administrative costs). PLEASE NOTE, this only concerns the person covered by the prescription, the accompanying persons remain subject to the usual conditions.
- CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD ATTITUDE : If, when booking, picking up the equipment or during the rental, an insulting, impolite or incorrect attitude from the customer, Albion Cycles can cancel the reservation or refuse to give the equipment or recover it during the rental without any reimbursement or compensation cannot be requested by the customer. If it is found that the customer uses or will use the material without taking care of it or not in the normal conditions, can cancel the reservation or refuse to give the equipment or recover it during the rental without any reimbursement or compensation cannot be requested by the customer.
- After taking the material : In the event of illness or accident occurring during the rental period a medical prescription prohibiting the practice of a sport, the rental conditions remain active. Only the equipment rented by the person concerned must be returned and may be invoiced in proportion to the number of rental days actually carried out (upon presentation of a medical certificate).
- Albion Cycles cannot be responsible in the event of closure or deviation road, therefore, no refund can be made in this case
By clicking on I AGREE you confirm that you have read, understood and accept this information as well as our general conditions of reservation and rental